4 Aralık 2010 Cumartesi

Best Surprise Ever!





Today did not start well and got worse through the midday. I couldn't even live my depression thanks to the newly started cleaner at my father's. Thanks to her I completely unintentionally went to the pool for some relaxation. The relaxation became a Harakiri. I swam 3km (I haven't swum that much since 2007) and after I finished I felt like I was about to feint. Luckily I survived and went to Kalamis for WS Team meeting. I was expecting, or to be honest, hoping for, a very intense and serious meeting. We gathered at the sea side on the grasses, while the wind was slowly making his way through the shore. Ismail, the head coach, started talking about financial problems, when I joked whether the team was going to be shut off. Harun replied to me that I was right. Then, suddenly the topic shifted to another path and the team was told to be shut off because of a person's absence for next 6 months. Ahhh now I got it, that's gotta be me haha:) Then the cake came and the team gave me a lion magnet and a finn signed by all the members of GS WS. It was incredible! Thank you all guys, it means alot:)

1 yorum:

  1. pastaya bıttım cok guzelll :) bende olmak ısterdım ekurı gıtmeden senı gorebılseydım keske nese hemen gıt hemen gell!!!!1

    YanıtlaSil