6 Aralık 2010 Pazartesi

Intense Week

Well it's time. Believe it or not, I'm leaving for TBA:) on Sunday, 12th. Thus, I can say this week consists of 6 full days. I'm pretty confident that I didn't waste the first day for nothing. I even get to combine education and leisure into one:) I will be taking toefl on Friday so I have to study, at least a lil bit in order to prevent any regret that my occur after the results. At the same time, I've been frequently exercising for a month and want to keep my pace. Furthermore, exercising helps me protect my mental health. Anyways, today I met with Arda at the pool for some swimming and water polo shoot out. After that, we gobble down some food at the nearest local restaurant and headed home to watch some movie. We bought 5 dvds from our ultra-trustworthy and mega-legal corner shop.

By the way, in today's case, watching movies was the combination of entertainment and education.

After we finished the movie called Other Guys, Arda set off for his hoops meeting at Enka. Unable to decide what to do and by the help of sluggish mood caused by swimming, I put another dvd, Scott Pilgrim vs The World. The movie, though completely absurd, had a good sense of humor and drama in it. Comicbook motives and effects were the key elements that made the movie different. Oh, I was about to forget to mention that musics in the movie were really cool unlike the Turkish folk-like ones in Other Guys. Then I went back to my mother's and ate a great dinner and took a look at my toefl book.

My plan for the rest of the week includes swimming everyday, but Friday, watching as many movies as possible, hanging out with different friends, drinking(I haven't decided the level of that yet). I hope it's gonna be a lot of fun!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder